More and more, people are stepping away from their desks and removing the chains a desktop computer or even a laptop once kept tightly wound around them. Reaching an audience, no matter the device or method they prefer, is key to gaining and keeping their attention.
This is now more true than ever for your webinars. Your attendees (and probably, you yourself) are eager to join in from the train, airport, a long line at the pharmacy, and perhaps a few, even still from their desks. So today, we are happy to announce, that you can now offer this convenience to your attendees for your GetResponse Webinars: the GetResponse Webinar mobile app.
The app is available for iOS and Android devices (smartphones and tablets), and is free for download from Google Play and the Apple App Store.
With the GetResponse Webinars App, you can:
- Synchronize your events with your calendar
- Add contacts to your invitees’ list
- Invite presenters and participants to your webinars, also via Twitter
- Meet with up to 25 and present to up to 1000 people
- Stream up to 4 live audio and video feeds
- Control interaction with audio modes
- Present documents, videos, reports and presentations
- Share interactive whiteboard to impress your audience
- Enable text chat during your online event
- Record and store your events
- Lock/unlock access to your webinar room
- View statistics
Not using webinars just yet? Take a look here and see why you could be missing out! And if you are starting to use our webinars, but aren’t quite sure how to market them, please take a look at our webinar marketing bootcamp email course. This self-paced course can help you get started with marketing your webinars properly.
Do you already host webinars? Have you ever joined in from a mobile device? Let us know in the comments below!
The post Your GetResponse Webinars – Now Mobile! appeared first on GetResponse Blog – Online Marketing Tips.
Powered by WPeMatico